Marion Rosen, founder of Rosen Method, had a vision of the whole person in which the body can function fully and breathe freely; a vision of human beings experiencing the whole range of emotions and sensations. Rosen Method bodywork and movement make possible the experience of joy and aliveness in the body.
Through Rosen Method, you can:
- bring out your natural capacity for movement, for emotion, for expression
- stop reinforcing old habits that are causing tension and discomfort
- cultivate awareness of your body in the present moment
- find a somatic way to practice of deep listening and relationship
- learn to mobilize your parasympathetic nervous system
- reveal unconscious beliefs and feelings
ROSEN METHOD: the Berkeley Center provides resources for professional training and for personal growth in Rosen Method bodywork and Rosen Method movement. It offers courses and workshops for healthcare professionals and for the general public.